Tuesday, March 9, 2010

FTP Issues

Today I spent a few hours trying to sort out an FTP issue. When trying to log on to my remote site from Dreamweaver, the connection is timing out. I have been having this problem from last week. I went through re-setting up on Polaris; still no joy. I eventually called Technical Support. After spending nearly 1hr with them, I was directed to call Dreamweaver's Technical Support.

I spent about 30mins with them and identified that there is an issue with logging on to Polaris. I gave them the Host: polaris.umuc.edu, and they had an issue logging on. This is becoming a frustrating situation, but I am not giving up. I know that something is amiss as last semester I had no problem logging.

I hope to have this situation resolved by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment